Food and Beverage Supervisor
We are currently seeking a F&B Supervisor. This is a full time role working 5 days out of 7, shifts dependent on business needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the highest attention to detail on all product and service standards
- Overseeing the Standard Operating Procedures on a daily basis and ensuring all employees are correctly tasked in line with the needs of the business
- Monitoring wage costs in line with business needs
- Motivating and training staff and fulfilling rota requirements
Interested applicants will have previous experience in a similar role. All applications should be made in writing to Sharon Graham by Wednesday 22nd November 2017.
Reporting to the Front of House Manager, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting all guests to Greetham Valley, whether they are checking in to a hotel room, attending a function or arriving for a golf tee time. Minimum 40 hours per week although hours worked will be as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Friendly and Welcoming
- Team Player
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literate
Knowledge of golf is desirable though not essential. You will have previous experience within a customer service environment.
Start date 2nd January 2018.
All applications should be made in writing to Sharon Graham by Thursday 30th November 2017.
Please apply to:
Sharon Graham, HR Manager, Greetham Valley, Wood Lane, Greetham, Oakham, Rutland LE15 7SN
Tel: 01780 460444 or email email@example.com