Ideal for short breaks near the beautiful Rutland Water Nature Reserve, Greetham Valley’s luxurious 4* self-catering accommodation is perfect for those looking to enjoy walking, sailing, golfing, windsurfing, bird watching, cycling, fishing, riding, or simply sitting back and relaxing in the stunning Rutland countryside.
Just two of you wanting a romantic break? Please ask for our ‘couples’ discounted rate on self-catering accommodation.
Luxurious 4* holiday accommodation in Rutland, the Lodges at Greetham Valley offer the perfect venue for a relaxing holiday break.
Our eight eco-friendly log cabins:
- comfortably sleep six adults and a baby
- have three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- are furnished to a high standard
- have all you need to enjoy a self-catering holiday break in Rutland
- welcome pets in five of the Lodges
Our lovely 4* holiday cottage, hidden away on the Greetham Valley estate; pet friendly Mill Cottage offers:
- three bedrooms
- comfortably sleeping five guests and a baby
- enclosed private garden
- all you need for a relaxing self-catering holiday in Rutland