As promised in last week’s Members’ News blog, Greetham Valley Golf Club members are now able to book their next tee times online from a new portal in the Lounge Bar.
The booking screen is adjacent to the Competitions and Handicap screen near the Lounge Bar entrance. As a reminder, members who wish to use this online tee time booking facility up to 12 days ahead of desired day of play will need to:
- have your email address validated for online booking. Those who already book online from home (or work!) need not validate again. Simply email your request for validation or phone Maggie on (01780) 460444. You will be emailed your username and password
- remember your username and passwords (you can change them online to something you will easily remember)
- have to hand the last 4 digits of your playing partners’ silver membership card numbers to enter them correctly
- remember to complete the last screen of the booking process – press the ‘Book Activity’ button. You will then see ‘Booking Successful’ and will receive an email confirming your booking, as will your playing partners
- unwanted teetimes due to illness etc must be cancelled as soon as possible with the Golf Shop on (01780) 460666 or out of hours with Reception on (01780) 460444 – it is not currently possible to cancel online
- Don’t worry! There are clear, step-by-step instructions on how to book your tee time on line adjacent to the screen. Even Frank can follow them! 🙂
We hope to also offer buggy booking online in early Spring – we are trying to get the software sorted out!