Members of Greetham Valley Golf Club may book a SOCIAL tee time and buggies:
- online by clicking the BOOK A TEE TIME button below
- via the Golf Shop (01780) 460444
For members’ competition tee time booking, please book via the touchscreen next to the Members’ office at the Club or via Howdidido website.
Visitors are welcome at Greetham Valley 7 days a week and may book a tee time and buggies:
- online using the BOOK A TEE TIME button above for one tee time for a group of 4 or under
- via the Golf Shop on (01780) 460444 if your group size is 8 or under. You can book just a tee time or opt for one of our excellent value seasonal packages. If there are more than 8 in your party, please book with Gilly by phone (01780) 460444 or by email
Golf Breaks, Societies and groups of more than 8 are welcome 7 days a week and should contact Gilly for more details on (01780) 460444 or by email. We also often have superb late booking deals available and Gilly is the one in the know about all our latest offers!
We have a very popular fleet of 50 electric golf buggies – early booking is highly recommended online whilst booking a tee time or via the Golf Shop (01780) 460444. Prices are just £20 per round (£10 for Greetham Valley members) before 3pm, £10 for visitors and £6 for members after 3pm. Special 27/36 hole rates of £30 (visitors), £16 (members).
Main Conditions of Buggy Hire
- the user of the buggy shall be liable for any damage or injury, including damage to the buggy, caused by its negligent operation
- the buggy shall only be driven by a person of at least 18 years of age and who holds a current full driving licence
- the buggy shall only be used to carry a maximum of two persons and two golf bags
- Greetham Valley Golf Club Ltd does not accept liability for damage or personal injury to any passenger or other persons whilst the buggy is in the care and/or control of the user
- the user of the buggy shall read and adhere to the operating instructions and safety notices displayed on the buggy
- the buggy shall be driven in the rough wherever possible
- EXTRA CARE MUST BE TAKEN ON SLOPES IN WET CONDITIONS
Please note that buggies may not be allowed on the course in adverse weather conditions. The decision of the Course Manager is final.