Superb holiday lodges and cottage in Rutland
Rutland Lodges, our luxurious 4* single storey, eco-friendly log cabins, and Mill Cottage, a lovely 4* holiday cottage, are perfect for holiday breaks in Rutland, tucked away on Greetham Valley’s superb 45 hole golf complex, amidst 276 acres of rolling Rutland countryside a few minutes’ drive from Rutland Water.
Comfortably sleeping 6 adults + a baby, our eight lovely Lodges each benefit from three bedrooms and two bathrooms and are furnished to a high standard.
Just two of you wanting a romantic break? Please ask for our ‘Couples’ discounted rate.
Mill Cottage, with three bedrooms sleeping 5 guests + a baby, is hidden away on the Greetham Valley estate, a hundred yards from the Lodges.
Rutland Lodges and Mill Cottage guests may enjoy
- complimentary use of the gym@greetham valley
- complimentary golf on our 9 hole par 3 Academy course
- complimentary private fishing on Meg’s Lake (carp, perch, tench, bream, rudd) and Katie’s Lake (rainbow and brown trout, carp)
- complimentary use of the petanque court
- discounted greenfees on our two main 18 hole courses, The Lakes and The Valley
- archery, bowls, salmon fishing and off-road driving are also available on-site (but must be pre-booked well in advance)
- pets welcome in five of our Lodges and in Mill Cottage – and may like to make friends with Jazz, our lovely black Labrador and her son Alfie, the latest addition to the Greetham Valley family!
Greetham Valley is the perfect venue for walking, sailing, golfing, windsurfing, birdwatching, cycling, fishing, riding – or why not just sit back and relax in our beautiful county?