Superb holiday lodges and cottage in Rutland
Rutland Lodges and Mill Cottage at Greetham Valley offer a choice of self catering holiday accommodation for short breaks near Rutland Water.
Rutland Lodges, our luxurious 4* single storey, eco-friendly log cabins, and Mill Cottage, a lovely 4* holiday cottage, are perfect for holiday breaks in Rutland, tucked away on Greetham Valley’s superb 45 hole golf complex, amidst 276 acres of rolling Rutland countryside just a few minutes’ drive from Rutland Water.
Comfortably sleeping 6 adults + a baby, our lovely Lodges benefit from three bedrooms and two bathrooms and are furnished to a high standard.
Just two of you wanting a romantic break? Please ask for our ‘Couples’ discounted rate.
Mill Cottage, with three bedrooms sleeping 5 guests + a baby, is hidden away on the Greetham Valley estate, a hundred yards from the Lodges.
Rutland Lodges and Mill Cottage guests may enjoy
- complimentary use of the gym @ greetham valley
- complimentary golf on our 9 hole par 3 Academy course
- complimentary private coarse fishing on Meg’s Lake
- complimentary use of the petanque piste
- discounted greenfees on our two main 18 hole courses
- discounted trout fishing on Katie’s Lake
- archery, bowls, salmon fishing, off-road driving and quad-biking are also available on-site (but should be pre-booked well in advance)
- pets welcome in two of our Lodges and in Mill Cottage – and may like to make friends with Jazz, our lovely black Labrador and the latest addition to the Greetham Valley family!
Greetham Valley is the perfect venue for walking, sailing, golfing, windsurfing, birdwatching, cycling, fishing, riding – or why not just sit back and relax in our beautiful county?