We may change our policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy has been updated and is effective from October 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- in addition, we may also ask for your postal address to send hard copies of receipts, booking confirmation, score cards and any other reservation related literature
- for our members, we also collect additional information directly related to the administration of your membership
- we will not contact you with marketing material unless you request to be added to our mailing list
What we do with the information we gather
This information provides us with the ability to ensure you receive the best service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Allowing us to contact you with further information about your reservation
- Should you request to be added to our mailing list, we will contact you with the latest news and offers that we think you may be interested in
Please note that anyone previously on our mailing list will have received an email asking them to ‘opt in’ to remaining on our mailing list. Only those that clicked to remain subscribed to our mailing list will continue to receive marketing.
Should you wish to receive marketing information from us please contact us on email@example.com and request to be added to our mailing list, stating your interests. Please note that you may unsubscribe at any time.
Who we share your information with
Trusted third parties where there is legitimate interest. We will only share your information where it is necessary for them to provide you or us with the services we need.
Organisations with whom we have a legal obligation to share your data, which may include regulators, fraud prevention agencies, police, the courts or law enforcement agencies, HMRC or other tax bodies or agencies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure; to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages of our website are being used and therefore of interest to you. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor content specific to our customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time
- we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
- you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us
- if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us:
t: 01780 460 444
Data Protection Officer: Sharon Graham