Play is available for members and visitors. Member tee times may be booked twelve days in advance and visitors seven days in advance midweek and 72 hours in advance for weekend. Play is encouraged in three and four balls to maximise tee time availability to all and to maintain best chance of consistent speed of play. Please ensure you keep play moving as swiftly as possible for the enjoyment of all.
Before leaving home
If you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms or have been out of the UK within the last 14 days, you must not visit Greetham Valley.
Tee times must be pre-reserved.
Members should book online.
Visitors must book by calling us on 01780 460444.
You should plan to arrive no more than 15 minutes before your tee time. Changing rooms are closed: please arrive in golf attire and change your shoes in the carpark.
From 19th July
With the latest government announcement, we are entering the final stage of lifting restrictions from this Monday 19th July. The vaccination programme is suppressing the severity of the pandemic, although cases are still significantly rising: we must proceed with caution.
If you are experiencing any symptoms or having to isolate you must continue to stay at home and follow the government and NHS guidelines.
You must also continue to follow all track and trace measures and register with us when arriving at Greetham Valley.
- the on-course social distance restrictions will be lifted. Flagsticks will return to normal operation, bunker rakes will be back in use, along with a limited number of ball washers, bins and benches.
- with the increased number of touch items on the courses, we will provide sanitiser dispensers on the starter’s hut, attached to the outside of the toilets on the Valley course and at the 10th tee on the Lakes course. We also advise to carry your own personal use sanitiser
- the toilets on the Valley course will re-open, will be cleaned daily, and hot water and soap provided for good hand hygiene practice
- social distancing will no longer apply in the changing rooms and they will be fully operational, including showers. We will retain the hand sanitiser at the entry and exit points and all good hand washing practices will remain
- the pool table, dart board and gaming machine will return to use and hand sanitiser will be available in the room for before and after equipment use. The equipment will be cleaned daily
- buggies and trolleys will continue to be sanitised after every use
- range baskets will return to the driving range, with the sanitiser dispenser remaining in place for use before and after using the driving range
- the one-way system for the shop will be lifted, although the screens at the shop counter will remain in place
- the wearing of face coverings in all indoor public spaces will be at your individual choice. Our food and beverage service staff will continue to wear them
- food and beverage service will revert to pre-pandemic operation, with full bar service available; the App will remain available for those who wish to continue using it
- cash will be accepted throughout the property, although contactless will remain as our preferred method of payment
- tables indoors will not be required to social distance in terms of numbers or quantity; we will provide more tables sensibly spread throughout the lounge bar but not back to pre-pandemic quantities; it will continue to be good practice for customers to choose to eat and drink outside wherever possible
- the marquee will remain in place for the remainder of the summer/autumn
Health & Safety
Full risk assessments have been recorded and implemented for each area of the Club to ensure all appropriate precautionary measures have been undertaken for the well-being and safety of our staff and customers.
Anyone staying overnight at Greetham Valley, please read the hotel guidelines.