Celebrate with us on Saturday 4th January 2020
£2.20 per person
2 course meal and disco. Arrival 6.30pm, dinner 7.30pm, carriages midnight
Every year demand far outweighs ticket availability. Therefore, this year tickets have been limited to
member plus one guest and will be offered on a ballot system.
Should you wish to come to the event, complete the form below OR complete a slip located in the Golf Shop no later than Sunday 17th November. The ballot will be drawn and members will be notified of the results of the ballot by Friday 29th November.
Members that are selected in the ballot and have requested accommodation will then be entered into a second ballot for accommodation. Bed and breakfast offered in the hotel at £50 per room. Each member may book one room only.
- There will be no exceptions to the amount of tickets / accommodation any one member is allowed to purchase
- All tickets and accommodation are to be paid in full following ballot selection. Once paid, monies are non-refundable
- If you are allocated tickets and you are no longer able to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so seating arrangements can be altered
- Every effort will be made to accommodate seating requests; however, we cannot guarantee where you will be seated
- Please note, this party is designed specifically for the benefit of our members and their immediate family
- Accommodation in the hotel will be offered first. Accommodation in 3-bed lodges will be offered closer to the date
- Should you be allocated accommodation, check in is from 3pm and check out before 11am please